FANDOM


The Deferences between Megaforce and Captain Force!
Power Rangers Super Megaforce Power Rangers Captain Force
The Pirate theme was never addressed nor explained The Pirate theme is a reference to the Captain Force Rangers pirating other Ranger power's
Gosei is still their mentor and is just as usless as ever Zordon and Alpha Seven are the mentors and are very helpful, explain things, give grate advice and never ever cut corners
All of the Weapons and Zords have Super Mega in their names All of the Weapons, Zords, Megazords and Morphers have the word Captain in their names
The Morphing Code is Super Mega Mode The Morphing Code is Go Go Captain Force
This season has 20 episodes This season has 40 episodes
Not all of the Legendary Ranger Modes are used Absolutely all of the Legendary Ranger Modes are used
The name of the Alien Armada and their home planet is never revealed The name of the Alien Armada and their home planet are revealed to be called The Zangyak and Planet Zangaykis
Only a few Legendary Zords are unlocked and summoned Almost every Power Ranger team has at least one of their Zords be unlocked and summoned as a Legendary Zord
The Silver Ranger`s Gold Mode is a Enhancement Mode The Silver Ranger`s Gold Mode is a Battlizer Mode
The was a Nickelodeon season This was a Cartoon Network season

NOTE : Exactly 97% love Captain Force waaaay more than Megaforce, while the other 3% still love Megaforce more than Captain Force ( for some reason ).

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.